Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

75* POUNDS HEALTHIER!

We had such an overwhelming response to our request for more testimonials that we’ve decided to feature one more this week. I hope you enjoy Amy’s journey!


Amy says, “Sugar was my own personal demon."


A few years ago, Amy was in "a bad space." Her weight (220 pounds) had hurt her self-image, crippling her relationships with family and friends. Her business was floundering. Whenever Amy felt stress, she reached for sweet relief—often in the form of sugary snacks, which did not help her weight or her self-image.


Because of Amy's family history, she feared for her long-term health. Amy lost her mother and aunt all too soon, and her grandmother had passed away before Amy was born. As a mother herself, she wanted to see her 10-year-old daughter grow up to have a family of her own. Amy says "I felt like I was destined for a health crisis like others in my family had experienced. I wasn't worth anything more than what my destiny was. That's a terrible way to feel."


But Amy persevered. Even though her mind was telling her she was a failure, her heart told her it was time to take a stand and make some positive changes in her lifestyle.


Shortly before her 40th birthday, Amy started the Cinch® program. By the time her birthday rolled around, she already had dropped from a size 20 to a 16. After one year on the Cinch Inch Loss plan, she has lost 75 pounds and she's now a size 8!*


"I feel dramatically different now." Amy says, "Before, I would make excuses to avoid going to family functions because I did not want to be around people and be seen. Now, no more excuses!"


It's been over a year since Amy can remember eating any desserts, and she says the natural sugars she gets in fruits, vegetables and other whole foods have satisfied the cravings. While healthier eating habits have helped Amy to conquer her personal sugar demons, she also has introduced exercise into her everyday routine—and she recently laced up her running shoes for the first time in more than 15 years!


With her recent surge in self-confidence, her business is no longer floundering—it's flourishing.


"Shaklee has been in my family since I was in third grade, and I have a firm belief in the products," Amy says. "And before, when I tried to run my business, my self-esteem would always get in my way. I would have a hard time calling people, thinking, ‘Oh, they don't want to talk to me.' And now I find myself reaching out to so many more people, working my business again. I've got a different outlook now, it's amazing!"


Thanks Amy for sharing your story. I’m happy to hear that you are still maintaining your ideal weight and healthier lifestyle. I hope this has touched some of my blog readers to do something about their health.


Why not give the gift of health to yourself or to a loved one with our products and/or services. Check out our weight management and other holiday specials this month ONLY! Call us at 647-405-4471 or 1-877-405-4471 to learn more.


To your health,

Nadia

Your weight loss partner

1-877-405-4471

healthyweightdancingfeet@gmail.com

http://healthyweightdancingfeet.com



*Results not typical.


No comments:

Post a Comment