Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

MARIA 56 POUNDS HEALTHIER!

This week we wanted to share another success story with you. Maria’s story is featured this week.


Every year, Maria Celeste would start a new diet, only to stop within two or three weeks. When she reached 209 pounds, she knew she needed to try again to lose the weight. She couldn't bend down easily, her legs and knees hurt, and she could no longer fit into XL-sized clothes.


So after doing some research Maria decided to try the Cinch® program. She says, “I was nervous at the beginning because I thought I would starve.” The thought of drinking two shakes, a tea, eating one meal, and a protein bar as snack scared her. She kept thinking, “That’s not enough food, I am going to be hungry, and I am not going to be able to endure it.” But Maria Celeste knew other people had lost weight with the Cinch® program, and thought to herself, “If those people can do it, then so can I.”


Maria Celeste likes the taste of Cinch® as well as the results. “The products taste great,” she says. “I love the chocolate shake with a banana blended in!” She also thinks the meal plans and recipes are great—even her friends and family liked the food she made.

To Maria Celeste, Cinch® is much more than a diet—“it is a path to a healthy lifestyle,” she says. “I never understood portion size, and never ate many vegetables,” she says. “Once I started the program, I was shocked to realize how much I had been overeating before. Now I understand correct portion size. And vegetables? I love them!”


Maria Celeste also became more active. “I bought a stationary bike and began riding it five days in a week,” she says. “Later, I started to take walks and kept track of the steps using my pedometer.”


With the help of the Cinch® program, Maria Celeste says she feels more confident. “Better yet,” she says, “I feel like I can help other people to recover their shape”.


That’s Maria’s story. If you want to be featured here with your story or if you just want to be healthier, contact us at 647-405-4471 or 1-877-405-4471.


To your health,

Nadia

Your weight loss partner

1-877-405-4471

healthyweightdancingfeet@gmail.com

http://healthyweightdancingfeet.com



*Results not typical. In a preliminary clinical study of the Cinch Inch Loss Plan, participants on average lost 15.4 pounds in 12 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment