Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Make it a Lifestyle

A relatively new client of mine gave me a glowing review today. This gentlemen had first approached me about 5 months ago requesting I do a health and nutrition talk to a group he had organized.


Without getting into the details, the talk took place and he became intrigued by what I do. After months of educating him on what I can offer him, giving him a sneak peak of the plan, he decided he was going to give it a try. Now, not only has he taken control of his weight, he has increased energy and endurance in and out of the gym, is learning to make positive lifestyle changes and he is excited about his future health!


In our discussion today, I was reminded of how crucial it is to work on our internal well being as well as our external. Because if all we are concerned about is “looking good” for the upcoming summer then we will lose weight but we will find it again in the fall. If our deepest intentions are clear than we will release the weight and we will not gain it back once it has been released.


I wish you all internal well being first and foremost; the external will follow.


“The first wealth is health” Ralph Emerson


To your health,

Nadia

Your weight release partner

1-877-405-4471

healthyweightdancingfeet@gmail.com

http://healthyweightdancingfeet.com



No comments:

Post a Comment