Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Weight Loss Success Story!

Did you put on a few pounds during the Canadian Thanksgiving long weekend? Well, don’t feel badly, many people are in the same boat as you! That’s why I wanted to share a success storey with all of you this week.


Nancy, started on the program that I represent, administer and provide support for with the hope of becoming a size 6 and now says that she’s so happy to have the program. With the necessary support and education, she has made the lifestyle changes necessary to maintain a healthy weight.


Here is Nancy’s story: “ I’m SO happy!” is the first thing I said to my friend. I couldn’t believe the weight was coming off this easily and steadily without my being hungry or feeling deprived. I had tried to lose weight before, and found it was a real struggle. My job kept reminding me of my weight - I represent a clothing line and my samples are mostly size 6 and size 8 – I couldn’t fit into my own samples. It was getting depressing.


Thanks to the Cinch Inch Loss Plan®, I am 25 lbs lighter and 18.5 inches smaller*. My friends and customers all want to know the secret of my success. It is no secret – it’s the Cinch plan! I now fit into my sample size clothing and couldn’t be happier.


The products taste great – the vanilla shake is my favourite. It is fun to mix in different fruit and flavourings to make a shake that is perfect for me. Even when I travel for work I can bring the shake packets with me to make a quick and healthy meal. The great tasting snack bars and meal-in-a-bar make Cinch even more convenient. Lemon Cranberry is my favourite snack bar – it tastes just like dessert.


My husband is not trying to lose weight, but he has also been enjoying the products and exercise. I had a lot of fun competing with my husband to see who got in their 10,000 steps every day. Even on busy days I managed to squeeze in my walking, even if it is just 15 minutes at a time. I’m starting to see muscle. I have tons of energy and I feel great!


I don't think I'll ever give up having a CINCH shake for breakfast! It is just part of my life now - and I feel great! I am SO happy that I got “Cinched!” I would encourage everyone to just give it a try. You’ll be happy, too!


To your health,

Nadia

Your weight loss partner

1-877-405-4471

healthyweightdancingfeet@gmail.com

http://healthyweightdancingfeet.com


*Results not typical. Results are individual and dependent on a number of things including the length of time in the program, previous dieting, goal weight loss amount and other individual conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment